Telesales New Business Finder
Job Title: Telesales New Business Finder
Salary Subject to Experience
Responsible to: Sales Manager
Responsible for: Acquiring new business leads for the Sales Team
Hours: Negotiable, may suit part-time
With experience of cold calling to businesses, you will be contacting small/medium businesses to advise on the benefits of moving their communications service to an alternative provider.
The role is flexible and offers prospects to progress to a full Account Manager role in the future, however the initial role could equally be suited to an experienced telemarketer seeking part-time work.
Skills and Abilities:
• Confident and friendly telephone manner
• Ability to organise and manage diary for contact followups and callbacks
• Ability to work independently and source own prospects as well as work with in-house databases
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Experience in cold calling in a business to business telesales environment
• A degree of technical knowledge of business telephone rates, broadband/leased lines and Cloud/Data Centre services
Qualifications and Experience:
Please upload your CV with a brief message confirming the position you are interested in.
Prompt delivery and great service. As a printing and outsourcing company we receive and send very large files and the 100Meg line is perfect, allowing the business to grow and develop.